субота, 7. фебруар 2015.

I don't like to be sick! (But really... who does?)



I was (it's not 'am' because I feel so much better now. Thank you Doctor!) sick earlier this week and again, Thank you Doctor, if it wasn't for you, who the heck knows what would happen to me.

Let's start this story...
It was Sunday, I wanted now to tell one beautiful day, but nope, I would lie if I say that, it was one cold day, but pretty ok, and I got up, done all morning activities (ahem), ate, read book (a lot), then all of a sudden my throat started to hurt, I though: "ahh this is nothing, it will pass, just a cup of tea will be enough.". But no, that was just a start.
Sunday night was struggle, I didn't sleep much, I was all night-long up with two potatoes on my hand (really good for temperature) and wet socks with alcohol. Thankfully temperature got down and I got better and slept for couple of hours. But next day wasn't any better, my head was hurting and my eyes, Oh my... let's not go there, I didn't go to doctor yet.

Now, let's take a break for a short story of me and doctors:
You don't know me, so you don't know this, I really don't like doctors, or to go to hospital, I hate that smell. (uff) And I guess it's genetical, because really my family don't like doctors too much too. (LoL) I know that's wrong or something, but really me and doctors, we don't get along. Only when things go really south I go to doctor and then I am like a baby there... I listen to everything, and just nod with my head and say "yes" and "more yes" and "i will" and "i will visit more doctor". (this last is a lie I tell if they ask, I use this lie for some more things (not related to doctors), it's easy to get out from some talk if you just say that, better than "I will not" and then you need to explain why.) That's with doctors. ME NO LIKE

Getting back to story...
Tuesday night I slept good, I woke up for couple of times and I didn't expect to wake up next morning and feel like this... I don't know how to subscribe it... I was feeling like total crap, like I never slept and I hardly could move, my legs hurt, my back hurt, my head was a little better, but still and I was so thirsty, I somehow woke up... you won't believe but I had 40.6 C temperature that morning, I even didn't feel so hot... really, that day I went to hospital with my dad and doctor was one really nice lady and she gave me some pills and also I got infusion... needed to lay there for 20 minutes while a needle was in my vein, but it really wasn't scary. (shocking for me, because I hate needles... maybe it's because I didn't see it? or I am pretending that I hate needles?)

I started to feel a little better after that infusion and after I got from hospital, it just got better, but my appetite was still pretty bad, now I feel much better, still my appetite is not perfect, but I eat more than I was couple of days ago. Thanks again and again Doctor. 

I hate being sick. Do you?

That's all for now, be back soon!


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар