субота, 7. фебруар 2015.

New episode tonight and tomorrow!

My Heart Twinkle Twinkle / My Heart is Twinkling
Episodes to be shown in Korea: 7 (Saturday) and 8 (Sunday)
Channel: SBS

Truthfully I didn't like this one at the start. Slow start, really and I was bored, but end of episode 2 made me come back for more and in episode 3 and 4, I still wasn't blown away, it was mediocre, but really nothing to be excited for, I really wanted to give up, but I didn't because I love lead male actor, I just love him and it's really good that I didn't because, episode 5 and 6 were SO good, really had fun watching those 2 episodes and they were so much better than last few. Can't wait to see how ep. 7 and 8 will come out to be, let's hope amazing.

Also tonight new episode:
Heart to Heart
Episode to be shown in Korea: 10 (9 was shown yesterday)
Channel: tvN

This one is super funny. I love main girl, I love Doctor and Detective, but the most of all, I love that this show makes me laugh and it's super romantice and while Doctor is total jerk, I still love him. Detective is super good and cute and main girl I like. Last episode ended pretty (ugh), waiting until tonight episode get broadcated in Korea then in the next few days I'll see both episodes.

Plus, I am super excited for Monday & Tuesday!

Why?

That's why.
Healer is ending! 
Sad it's ending, gonna miss lead actors and everything, but again can't wait to see how it all ends!


<3 <3 <3


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар