субота, 7. фебруар 2015.

REVIEW: Four: A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1-0.4) by Veronica Roth

Read from July 25 to 28, 2014


This is a MUST-READ for anyone who loves Four !

I really love Four and those four short stories were really good, at least for me. My favorite was the last one "The Traitor", but all four were good, really. Now, after I finished with this book... ahh... I want more Four... I would love one whole book about him, I would love more of Four POV after he met Tris, I mean whole first and second Divergent book from Four's POV. I just want MORE FOUR! *desperate out here*

Anyway, this is hardly going to happen, but who knows, maybe one sunny day?
Now, after reading this last story in this book, all is getting back, Tris and Four... everything... end of Allegiant... ahh :(

One more thing, LOVE the cover of this book (Ferris Wheel <3 <3 <3), and all four covers for short stories, they are beautiful. 


 Who can't love this guy? hmmm

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар