субота, 7. фебруар 2015.

Welcome friends and enemys to my blog!

Ola ... Namaste ... Zdravo ... Hello

My name is Miodrag, but please everyone, call me Mio. (I like it more)
I come from one small country Serbia (probably no one knows where that is, or like most people think, it's Syria, but nope, it's S-e-r-b-i-a. ok.. whatever), I have 19 years, I love to laugh (and make people laugh), I like to read books, watch series and movies and lie my butt off. hah

This is the first time for me to make a blog, I really don't know how much I'll be active here, but when I am, I'll try to post things related to books I read, series I am watching currently and movies I've seen and also other totally unusual things, so if you are not up for me and my unusual things, get the hell out of here, RIGHT NOW!

No, you didn't go right? nooo, that was a joke. Lol Everyone is welcome, like I said, friends and enemys.
I don't know really a thing about blogs, so this will be messy, but bear with me, don't run.

I also review books on Goodreads, and Dear God.. those reviews are awful (listen when I tell you), but I'll post some of my better here and then you can judge and spit on those and post evil comments. (muahaha)

I absolutely hate football, so if you want to get on my nerves, post something football related and you'll get on my nerves, I currently love Kdramas, so you'll see many posts (I'm guessing) about Kdramas, be prepared for blog full of HOT Korean men, if you are not up for it... I don't know what to say? maybe... get the hell out of here? hihihi

American series: "Now you just somebody that I used to know... somebody... I used to know... somebody..." This should be a line or whatever (opss I forget to tell, my English kinda sucks XD) from song from Gotye, I am sure it's not right, so be warned. I used to watch really too much American series, but now I am all over Korea and their dramas, so America, adio for now. All shows are on stand-by, but I still watch Heartland.. oh wait... yes... Heartland is a Canadian series.

I am 100% sure that I forget something, but if I did, expect that in my next blog post. Bye for now guys and be good. See ya soon. (don't leave me please... :P <3) xoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар